Monday, March 16, 2009

Wow! I have been so busy! I am still doing the daycare and still trying to get it licensed. We are gradually getting more kids that are coming. I love having a place where moms and dads can take their kids and knowing that their kids are being loved and taken care of! We have the best kids coming and I love every one of them! Cooper has come so far...sharing and playing with others, writing his name, learning the alphabet, and singing fun little songs. He picks them up so quick! Caitlin is struggling a little for attention as I have been really busy trying to get everything established but she is a great helper! Marc is busy with school and trying to find a job. Having fun flirting with the girls a little too! Sean is getting ready to turn 16, it is unbelievable! I can't believe how old my kids are and how much older I am! He is doing really well in Scouting, earning the merit badges and starting to move up, it will soon be time for him to try to come up with an idea for the Eagle Scout project. He has been working very hard and has an excellent leaders helping him out! Kudos to Blair Johnson and Oliver Brown! You guys are awesome! The kids and I are talking about going to Las Vegas and Hoover Dam, I wanted to go to the West Rim again but we will probably hit the South Rim and come home that way. I have not seen that yet so I am all for it! Life has been a little harder in some ways this year but we are still here and that is all that counts!

1 comment:

Shuman X Seven said...

You are so young!! I am glad things are working out for you.... we need to have a girl's day out this summer!!