Tuesday, October 14, 2008



Just a little about my kids....Marc is almost 17! WOW! He is awesome, he is loving being a junior in High School. He has matured alot this year, it is so nice! He is great at sports! Sean is in 9th grade and he is an inventor, he loves to think of new ideas! He also helps me out alot with watching Cooper. He also loves to rile up his friend "Robby" with tons of debating (arguing!). Caitlin is in 2nd grade. She does very well at school, she loves to learn! She also loves to do what Marc does, including hanging out with his friends! Last, our little Cooper! He is my little buddy! He is learning new things everyday! He has become really independent, wanting to "do it myself!" They have their moments but I adore them! We have spent this year trying new traditions as well as new things to do. Marc, Sean, Cait and I went snowboarding in February. I was terrified but it was so cool to say I went snowboarding! Marc and Cait picked it right up but Sean was done after the first try (he was frozen!). I'm still not sure what I thought! My brother Tim went with us, he knew what he was doing. He is so fun to hang out with! I can't wait to find more new things to try with my kids!

2 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

I think it is great you are setting up new traditions with you children!! I can't believe how big they are getting!!! Just so you know, I love pink too!!!

The Shovel said...

Nice looking kids. I think you are a terrific mom facing many challenges as a single parent. Give yourself credit for what you have changed in yourself and in your children. I admire your efforts.