Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Cait and Coop are making me crazy! They are so wild and hyper! They just spent the weekend with their dad and it's good to have them home! The house is so quiet with the kids gone that I can't stand it, so I usually go for a drive. I love going and seeing places and things I have never seen and done! It hasn't been hard because up until this summer I haven't been to many places! This summer was awesome! I have been to the 4 corners, Idaho - Mack's Inn (Island Park), and tons of other places within Utah. My favorite of all time has been seeing the Grand Canyon! I LOVE THE GRAND CANYON! I don't know why other than it's incredible, I can't even describe it! Words cannot describe! I look forward to many more excursions!

1 comment:

The Shovel said...

Is that the West Rim of the Grand Canyon? I went there once and really enjoyed it. You look like you enjoyed it as well.